EDDM Postcards (POSTCARDS & MAILINGS)
Local businesses and individuals can create an Every Door Direct Mail-Retail® (EDDM Retail®) mailing online with a USPS.com account. To use EDDM Retail, you are required to send at least 200 mailpieces but are allowed up to 5,000 mailpieces a day per ZIP Code
Formatting Addresses & Postage
Mailpieces are simply addressed to "Postal Customer" and your mail will be delivered to every address on your selected routes.
Use the EDDM Retail Indicia, which is a postage payment mark that takes the place of a regular postage stamp or meter stamp.
- Every EDDM mailpiece must include the EDDM Retail Indicia above and to the right of the address block.
- The EDDM Retail Indicia does not have a specific size requirement but must be larger than 0.5" x 0.5".
- The type font must be in all caps and at least a 4 point size.
- It should fit in the area 1.625" from the right edge and 1.375" from top edge.
- Leave 1/8" of space around the top and right edge.
Download a ready-to-use EDDM Retail Indicia.
Story of how EDDM works here. max 5000 per day
Put templates on for designers, as well as the EDDM indicia on "design your own"
Link to mailpiece checker (but also include them here)
You would log in and create your own USPS account. Once you choose your routes and pay for them, the USPS system will generate paperwork that is downloadable in PDF format.
You will email us those PDF’s so that we can deliver.
We bundle in batches of 100 to comply with USPS regulations.
We do not charge additional for this or delivery to ONE of the following 4 post offices. Additional drops are $25 each (or cost to flat rate mail to post office):
- West Chester (Airport Road or Gay Street)
Size: 9 x 6.25
Stock: 100# Silk Cover
26¢ each/18¢ each/16¢ each